Gone Coastal

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Small Victories

She let me paint this morning! For about an hour her first feed. She won't always go back to bed after the first bottle, and lately it's definitely been the exception. But today she did and I was able to zip downstairs, ignoring the pitiful hounds, and do my homework assignment for my acrylics class tonight.
I warned the instructor last class that I couldn't guarantee that I'd get a window to work at home, and I was starting to think it'd be a self-fulfilling prophecy after trying most of the day yesterday to get back to the workspace (the long lost kitchen table) I'd cleared for our Sunday session. I would've been happy with even an incomplete project, just to be able to apply some of what we were learning, but it's all done.

The paint is drying downstairs, and I think I'll get out of my PJs now before she wakes up. Have a colourful day.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • Woo Hoo! Hooray! Give the girl a kiss on her belly-button for me!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:18 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home