Gone Coastal

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

pictures

Here are a few pics for you visual types. Some would have gone with the last post if I'd been that coordinated, and some are just cuz (do I really need an excuse with a big gorgeous 4 week old boy?) One thing I missed in my last post was that Shannon will tell me I look great. Without qualification. Now I know that I faired pretty well through my pregnancy and even now I look decent for less than a month after delivery. But reality is I'm less than four weeks post partum, and it's nice to hear just "You look great" without the "for x weeks/months pregnant/postpartum." I realized this weekend at my mom's that it's probably a good thing we're rather short on proper mirrors in this house. Yeesh! Rest assured the pics here will include no belly shots. Just enjoy these.

This is our friend Amanda, working on the tile around the tub.

This is the picture Jack took of Tweetie and Sylvester. I should say, though, that Sylvester's hair is growing fast and yesterday I noticed little sideburns coming in, so he might just become Elvis.

This one was taken awhile ago on my lap. Okay, only a week ago, but that's a long time in his life!

This picture of contentment was taken shortly after he finished his last feed Sunday night at my mom's.

And just because we still have critters, and they're still cute, too...

1 Comments:

  • Oh what a beautiful family! how precious!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:47 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home