Gone Coastal

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Place your bets

Last chance, folks. Place your bets now, while there's still time. Sylvester has yet to show his lovely little face, so I want to solicit a few good guesses as to just how big he's going to be. I'm eight days past due at this point, I've got an acupuncture appointment this afternoon, and a non-stress test tomorrow morning. (Some of you may know that I tried acupuncture when we were expecting T and she came the next day, without the need for the scheduled induction).
So, for a few hints, and a view of some of the fun we've had while waiting, here are some pics.

First, the classic profile shot for your betting insight.


Here's a shot of what we put on my belly earlier today. I roughed it out in the mirror and Vince filled it in with the henna paste.


A close up.


And a little design on my hand.


A couple of other hints: Tweetie weighed in at 9 pounds 12 ounces, and she was my first, a girl, and didn't register as being particularly big at the ultrasound, unlike Sylvester.

3 Comments:

  • Wow. I love the belly art. Hugs and prayers (I can't guess, because the guys were talking this morning, so I know the ultrasound estimate;))

    By Blogger Roberta, at 11:31 a.m.  

  • 10 lbs 3oz. Love the henna!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:16 p.m.  

  • Yeah, I told the Bear he couldn't say anything until you guys had guessed, but he couldn't help himself. Apparently the whole maternity ward is awaiting my arrival now. I took comfort in hearing my own doc say they're notoriously wrong.
    I'm now on the list to be induced tomorrow (Saturday), and currently pretty uncomfortable after being 'roughed up' (her words) by my doc at my check up, so we shall see.

    By Blogger Coastal, at 1:33 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home