Gone Coastal

Friday, June 06, 2008

May I present...

It's taken a bit, but I finally have some pictures I can put up of our little man. He's had a pretty good first week, and by all indications so far, he's gonna be a sweetheart like his big sister. He gives me a bit of a longer stretch at night, all on his own, feeds well, good color.
He had his first check up with the doc yesterday, and in her words, he's perfect. At least medically speaking. Of course, I think he's pretty close to perfect all around. He's stirring a bit in his little laundry bassinet, so I'll throw up some pics here and get on to him.

The weigh-in


All checked out


Hello, there


Mmmm...that's good stuff

6 Comments:

  • So precious. He looks like he's doing awesome- give him some raspberries for me, k?

    By Blogger Roberta, at 5:32 p.m.  

  • What a sweetie! I'm sorry but he isn't a newborn! LOL. You'd think he was three months old. Look at the chubby cheeks. He's adorable.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:07 a.m.  

  • Great smile!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:11 a.m.  

  • No kidding, J! I had someone ask me on my way out of the Doc's office Thursday how many months he was. "Umm, six days, actually." But cuter was the fellow at the pharmacy who started trying to calculate his own age in days. "365 times 84 plus January, February, ...."
    Priceless intergenerational moments

    By Blogger Coastal, at 9:13 a.m.  

  • Oh he's beautiful! Congratulations!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:56 p.m.  

  • What a handsome baby, congratulations are in order and your Mom tells me he walked home from the hospital.

    Nice Blog and I will check back of and on.

    Lars in Wisconsin

    By Blogger Lars in Wisconsin, at 3:39 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home