Gone Coastal

Sunday, April 08, 2007

We interrupt the previously half-written post to bring you this newsflash. She has a tooth! Which explains the fussiness, the many feedings punctuated by intermittent loud cries. Apparently cutting teeth is hard work, because she gave me a two and a half hour nap after fighting for a couple of hours to stay awake, and has downed two bottles since practically falling asleep in my arms close to her usual bedtime. She squawked again after sucking the last one dry - so I've got another on standby but I think sleep has finally won out for the night.
So, after about four months of practice, the first of many teeth has finally poked through. Now we'll see if there's any truth to the story that after the first, teething doesn't bother them so much until the molars come through. I'm not holding my breath, but we'll see. T's pretty tough all round anyhow - she did a face plant from a sitting position earlier today (right in front of me - I blinked) and only cried until the Bear made her laugh.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home