Gone Coastal

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Papa's day

Lest anyone think I'd neglected the Bear on his first Father's Day as one, rest assured he was not forgotten. I think I came up with the near perfect gift for him at this time and occasion (IMHO). Something to share with Tweetie.
I picked up a bike child carrier trailer at MEC, and the Bear took it out for a test spin in the afternoon.

Tweetie took it all in stride, though this next shot might be considered false advertising. The happy grin only came after they stopped and, camera ready, I sang the first line of Five Green and Speckled Frogs - she really, really likes that song.

She also wore her freshly minted Father's Day shirt for the occasion. It was remarkably hard to get a clear shot. She wouldn't stop dancing around!

And lest there be any doubt which bear's her papa, this one's marked with three toes.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • What a great idea for Daddy's day!! Tell Bear it really suits him! I can't believe how big T is getting. Oh my goodness, she looks like daddy with mommy's hair. LOL

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:13 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home