Gone Coastal

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Night of Artists

To paraphrase the Goddess, "I'm too busy to post everything that's been in my head since I last posted, but...."
For now I'll try and squeeze a post out about one thing before it's old news. Night of Artists is an annual art show and auction gala event that happens in different cities across the country. My employer happens to be a sponsor of the local event, and as such I've scooped a ticket to tonight's show. The Bear is out of town for the weekend, so it seemed a great way to get out and do something. Our local office also put together an entry for the auction, care of some of the closet artists. Historically, it's been our own execs that bid on and purchase the in-house work, but I haven't seen this year's creation yet.
Gotta go again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home